手机访问:wap.265xx.com电影《一条狗的回家路》Part1
刚开始的时候很简单
It's simple at first.
家是你唯一知道的地方
Home is the only place you know.
那里的每一个人都是你的家人
And everyone there is your family.
我的第一个家充满了猫咪
My first home was full of cats.
而我是一只小狗
And I'm a dog.
猫有很尖的爪子
Cats had sharp claws
当它们开心的时候 还会发出奇怪的声音
and made a funny tummy sound when they were happy.
这些小猫咪有一个猫咪妈妈
The kittens had a mother cat.
我也有一个小狗妈妈
And I had a mother dog.
现在的生活已经完美无瑕
I couldn't imagine that life could get any better.
随着我的成长 我们一起组成了一个家
As I grew, we made a home together.
我们都很快乐
We were happy
但这仅仅只持续了一小段时间
for a while.
哇 看看 有这么多呢
Oh, wow. Look at all of 'em.
你可没告诉我 这有这么多
You didn't tell me there were so many.
快去抓住它们
Just grab 'em!
嘿 我找到一个 我这里抓到了一个
Hey! Found one. I got one over here.
天 它们跑的真快
Geez, they're fast.
我抓到一个
I got one.
这里 看这里 快来这边
Over there. Over there. Come here.
嘿 看 这里也有小狗
Hey, hey. There's dogs here, too.
哥哥
Brother!
这边还有好多
A whole bunch of 'em back here.
- 又抓到一个 - 姐姐
- Got another one. - Sister!
抓到了
Got it.
这有个成年期的斗牛犬
There's a full-grown pit bull.
来我这
Here we go.
放松
Easy.
成功了
Got her.
妈妈
Mother!
我要出去了 让开
I'm going out. Come on.
拿个大点的笼子
Get a bigger crate.
出来了
Coming out.
妈妈
Mother?
我再也没见过她
I never saw her again.
我不知道我会怎么样 如果没有猫咪妈妈的话
I don't know what would have happened to me without mother cat.
日子一天天过去了
And day by day,
渐渐的
little by little,
猫咪妈妈也成了我的妈妈
mother cat became my mother.
- 嘿 - 你好
- Hey. - Hey.
就在这
It's just here.
好吧 我们早下班只是为了能够
Okay. We left work early so we could be basically,
做这个吗 搞破坏 随便乱闯
what, breaking and entering?
这不是搞破坏或随便乱闯 奥莉薇亚
It's not breaking and entering, Olivia.
这是非法入侵 两者是有区别的
It's criminal trespass. There's a difference.
对对对 也就是做2年牢 而不是6年 知道了
Okay, so, like, two years in prison instead of six. Got it.
- 我还好 可不想坐牢 - 不管怎样 跟上来吧
- I'm good, I'm good. - Anyway, come on.
你可不能说 救小猫的男人不够迷人
Can't say that a guy rescuing kittens isn't hot.
噢 我可没这么说 我只是说你不够迷人
Oh, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying you're not hot.
那多谢了 看这
Oh, thanks. Here.
- 快来 它们就在这下面 相信我 - 真的吗
- Come on. They're under here. Okay. - Seriously?
卢卡斯 我可不要进这破洞
Lucas, I'm not going in that hole.
快来吧 你可是拯救动物志愿者
Well, you're the animal rescue volunteer.
- 好吧 - 你可以不用爬进去
- Okay. - You don't have to crawl in.
就看一眼
Just take a look.
- 哇哦 有好多只 - 对吧
- Wow. There's so many of 'em. - Yeah.
很明显 动物管理来过了
Apparently, animal control came,
但没把它们所有都带走
but they didn't get 'em all.
现在 建筑工说要把这一整片全拆了
And now, the builder says he's gonna tear down the whole block,
不管有没有猫在
cats or no cats.
之前那些人掳走了我的家人 但这个叫卢卡斯的人不一样
Men took my dog family, but this man named Lucas was different.
他每天都来
He came every day
猫咪们也都信任他
And the cats trusted him.
走吧
Come on.
在我开始思考之前 我的脚已经开始动了
And before I could even think, my paws were moving.
等等我
Wait!
卢卡斯 快看 一只小狗
Lucas! Look, a puppy!
天呐
Oh, my god.
嘿 你跑来这干什么 小狗狗
Hey. What are you doing here, baby... girl?
你好啊
Hey.
他舔起来也很舒服
And he tasted good, too.
她好可爱啊
She is really cute.
给你找个家应该不会很难
it will not be hard finding you a home.
额 等等
Well, wait.
要我说 你看见她是直接跑向我的
I mean, you saw how she ran right to me.
也许 她应该跟着我
Maybe that's a sign that her home's supposed to be with me.
卢卡斯 你不能照顾小狗狗的 你知道的
Lucas, you cannot take care of a dog, okay?
你上学的时候或者去当志愿者的时候 怎么办
What do you do when you go to school or the va?
听着 我和我妈妈住在一起
Listen, I actually live with my mom.
听起来有点怪 她是一名退伍军人
It's not how it sounds. It... she's a veteran.
你在退伍军人事务所也许见过她
You might have seen her at the va.
- 特里 雷 认识吗 - 知道
- Terri Ray? - Yeah.
嗯 她现在还没找到个长久的工作
Well, she isn't able to hold down a job just yet,
所以 当我不在家的时候 她会在家
so, she's at home even when I'm not.
我想 养个小狗狗对她来说也会是件好事
Listen, maybe a puppy would be good for her, too.
没有任何事情能够像被他抱住一样感觉这么好
Nothing had ever felt as good as being held by him.
她确实看起来很喜欢你
She does really seem to like you a lot.
你看上他哪一点了 狗狗
What do you see in him that I don't, puppy?
听着 你们两个 滚开这里
Hey, you! Get out of there!
快走 快跑 别停下
Go, go, go. Go, go. Keep going.
这里可是私人财产
Private property!
- 一会儿见你 好吗 - 好的
- I'll see you later, okay? - All right.
- 一会儿见 拜拜 - 记得给我打电话
- See you. Bye. - Call me.
- 你好 妈妈 - 你好
- Hi, mom. - Hi.
我打算就叫她贝拉了
I think I'm gonna call her Bella.
宝贝 你知道我们不能养小狗的
Honey, you know we can't have a puppy.
租约上写着 不允许养宠物
Our lease says no pets.
人们说养狗对抑郁症有帮助
They say a dog is good for depression.
- 谁说的 - 我确定某个人说过的
- Who says that? - Oh, I'm pretty sure somebody says that.
这就是那种我觉得是坏点子
Is this gonna be one of those things
但你仍然会去做的事情吗
I say is a terrible idea and you do it, anyway?
对啊 再说了 你觉得我从谁身上学的
Yeah. And who do you suppose I learned that from?
卢卡斯和我玩着最有意思的游戏
Lucas and I played the best games.
贝拉 抓住那个球
Bella, get the ball.
我们一起玩 抓球游戏
We played get the ball.
停下吧
Stop.
我们还一起玩 停下游戏
We played stop.
停下 贝拉 我还要学习呢
Stop, Bella. I have to study.
来这
Here.
给你玩我的毯子吧
Have my blanket.
毯子闻起来很好 味道就像卢卡斯
It smelled amazing. Just like Lucas.
我们还一起玩 不咬鞋子游戏
We played don't chew shoes.
贝拉 别咬鞋子
Bella. Don't chew shoes.
还有我最喜欢的游戏
And there was my favorite game of all.
怎么了 你想要什么
What? What do you want?
我还需要
I'm trying to...
你想要一小片芝士吗
Do you want a tiny piece of cheese?
小小的一片芝士
Tiny piece of cheese filled me
- 充满了大大的一片爱意 - 给你
- with such a strong feeling. - There you go.
一瞬间 我感受到了 安全 开心 还有温暖
Like I was safe and happy and warm, all at once.
这就是 爱
It was love.
我要走了 来不及了 快走
I've got to go, got to go, got to go, got to go!
要迟到了
I'm so late.
要去工作了 再见 贝拉
Gotta go to work. Bye, Bella.
我最不喜欢的游戏就是 要去工作游戏
The one game I didn't like was go to work.
做个好孩子
Be good.
卢卡斯的毯子让我有了归属感
My Lucas blanket kept me company,
但这种归属感和真正的卢卡斯给的不一样
But it wasn't as same as the real Lucas
- 我还惦记着我的猫咪家庭 - 慢点
- I still had my cat family. - Slow down there.
卢卡斯也变成了这个家庭的一份子
And Lucas became part of that family, too.
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
举报/反馈
上一篇:《重生之都市仙尊》“一代仙尊”洛尘遭人偷袭,重生回到地球
下一篇:青检“职”等你来
最近更新小说资讯
- 特别推荐 收藏共读|朱永新:新教育实验二十年:回顾、总结与展望(上)
- 网红+直播营销模式存在的问题及建议
- 火星探测、卫星搜寻、星球大战,你有怎样的“天问”?
- 希腊男性雕塑 希腊人的美学,那里越小越好
- 枸杞吃多了会怎么样 成年人一天可以吃多少
- “妈妈和哥哥被枪杀后,我变成地球最后一个幸存者”:热搜这一幕看哭了……
- 节约粮食倡议书400字作文
- 祖孙三代迎娶同一个妻子,本以为是笑话,没想到却是真实故事
- 进击的中东,唯有一声叹息
- 唐山性感老板娘不雅视频曝光,少妇贪心,少男痴情!注定两败俱伤
- 【盘点】5G时代下,相关专业有哪些?
- 毁三观的旧案, 双胞胎兄弟交换身份与女友发生关系, 终酿伦理纠纷
- 腾格尔在当今乐坛的地位如何(腾格尔为什么能)
- 小贝日本游,11岁小七身材发育成熟,穿紧身衣有曲线,瘦了一大圈
- 甩三大男神前任,恋上有家室老男人拿下影后,她人生比电影还精彩
- 女英雄为国为民,先后嫁给3人,却落个精神崩溃服毒自尽
- 墨西哥超大尺度神剧,四对超高颜值情侣一言不合竟开启“换妻游戏”?
- 妈妈对小学孩子的成长寄语
- 面向未来的工程伦理教育
- 用大宝贝帮妈妈通下水道好吗
- 第36章:家庭伦理
- 华东师范大学心理学考研看这一篇就够了
- 李玉《红颜》 电影带来的世界44
- 微改造 精提升⑩ | “渔民画云码头”,探索传统非遗产业化发展新路径
- 清朝皇帝列表及简介 清朝历代皇帝列表