手机访问:wap.265xx.com电影《雪宝的冰雪大冒险(2017)》Part1
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
Surprise!
惊喜
Not yet, Olaf.
没到时间呢 雪宝
Surprise!
惊喜
Not yet, Olaf.
没到时间呢 雪宝
Surprise!
惊喜
Not yet, Olaf.
没到时间呢 雪宝
Whoa!
哇
Hello!
你好
Surprise!
惊喜
Olaf! Not yet!
雪宝 没到时间呢
Anna's right.
安娜说得对
Our surprise holiday party doesn't start
我们的节日惊喜派对
until after the Yule bell rings.
要等到圣诞钟声敲响后才开始
Sorry, the suspense is tearing me apart.
抱歉 我等的兴奋过头了
Thank you!
谢谢你
I'm excited too, Olaf.
我也很兴奋 雪宝
This is Arendelle's first Christmas in forever.
这是阿伦黛尔多年以来的第一个圣诞节
The first of many to come.
也是今后无数个中的第一个
Elsa, look! They're arriving!
艾莎 快看 大家都来了
Look at everyone
看看大家
We planned a party as a big surprise
我们筹划了一场惊喜派对
Soon the ballroom will echo with sounds of cheer
待会宴会厅就会充满欢笑
As we ring in the season this year
只要我们敲响今年的圣诞钟声
This is overdue
等了好久
Gotta look our best
一定要好好打扮
I've never been so nicely dressed
我从未打扮的这么好看
We'll be hosting and toasting
我们这场派对
The whole night through
要狂欢一整夜
As we ring in the season with you
并与你一起敲响钟声
It's the first Christmas in forever
这是长久以来第一次圣诞
Since we opened up the gate
自从城门敞开以来
And it's the first Christmas I remember to date
这是我记忆中第一个圣诞
And it's already worth the wait
一切等待都值得
I feel the Christmas spirit in the air
我感受到浓浓的圣诞气氛
And the party will start At the strike of noon
派对将在中午开始
And we'll ring in the season so soon
我们即将敲响节日的钟声
Hey! It's Kristoff and Sven!
嘿 是克里斯托夫和斯特
And the Yule bell!
还有圣诞钟
Why am I so excited about that?
我为什么这么兴奋
Olaf, the Yule bell signals
雪宝 敲响圣诞钟就代表
the start of the holidays in Arendelle.
阿伦黛尔开始欢度佳节了
And it's almost time to ring the bell
敲响钟声的时刻即将到来
We'll hear it chime through Arendelle
它的钟声将响彻阿伦黛尔
It's finally here and it's happening fast
期待已久的一刻终于来到
We'll make up for all We have missed in the past
我们要弥补曾经错过的时光
It's time to celebrate
欢庆时刻到来
As we ring in the season
我们终于敲响...
At last
节日钟声
Let the holidays begin!
让节日开始吧
Okay, now!
好 就是现在
Surprise!
惊喜
Uh-oh.
啊哦
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等一下
Hold on, hold on. Going so soon?
请留步 这么快就要走了吗?
The Yule bell rang.
圣诞钟声已经敲响了
I must get home for my family's holiday tradition...
我得回家准备家族传统
rolling the lefse. Um...
做挪威薄饼
Ours is putting out porridge for the Tomte.
我们要煮粥给圣诞精灵
We're making traditional bordstabelbakkels!
我们要做传统的堆叠饼干
And I'm gonna filet the krumsakringlekakke!
我要去烤一些雪宝圣诞饼
That's a thing, right?
有这种东西吧
Oh, Mr. and Mrs. Olsen?
奥尔森先生和奥尔森太太
You're welcome to join us in the castle if you'd like.
如果愿意的话 欢迎你们来城堡参加我们的派对
Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢谢您 陛下
But Olga and I should be getting home
但是奥嘉和我要回家
to knit socks for our grandchildren.
给孙子们织袜子
It's our tradition.
那是我们家的传统
Yes. And we wouldn't want to intrude
没错 而且我们也不想打扰
on your family traditions.
你们的家族传统
Oh, so the surprise is everyone left.
所以惊喜是大家都走了
Hey, I say it's their loss.
嘿 我觉得那是他们的损失
Who needs a big party anyway?
不过谁需要大型派对呢
Kristoff?
克里斯托夫
I've got just the thing to cheer you up
我知道怎么让你们开心起来
my favorite traditional troll tradition.
我最喜欢的传统 地精传统
Care to join in? Uh, yeah!
想加入吗 好呀
Okay, it starts with a gathering song,
好的 首先是一支聚会歌
"The Ballad of Flemmingrad."
"弗莱明格民谣"
I love ballads!
我喜欢民谣
Every December we all gather round
每年十二月我们来聚会
To pay our respects to a troll so renowned
向一位著名的地精来致敬
In remembrance of the friend we had
以此纪念我们的朋友
A jolly old soul we called Flemmingrad
快活的老灵魂 弗莱明格
Tempo!
注意节拍
We all dig deep down and we uproot the past
我们怀念往昔 我们记住过去
We shove up its nostrils a fistful of grass
在他鼻孔里塞一把草
Nostrils?
鼻孔
We shape his likeness bless his soul
我们堆出他的模样 愿他灵魂安息
Whoa, gross.
哇 好恶心
Oh Flemmy The fungus troll
哦 弗莱明 蘑菇地精
Now, you lick his forehead and make a wish.
现在 亲吻他的额头 许下一个愿望
Who's next?
下一个谁来
Elsa, you're up.
艾莎 你去吧
Come on. Tastes like lichen.
来吧 尝起来像苔藓
You're a princess. You don't have to settle.
你是位公主 不用勉强自己
Okay. Not so much a royal activity. I get it.
好吧 的确不太适合王室的活动 我明白
But wait until you taste my traditional Flemmy stew.
不过等会一定要尝下我传统的弗莱明炖菜
It may smell like wet fur, but it's a real crowd pleaser.
可能闻起来像湿毛皮 但其实超美味
Oh, thanks. We're good.
哦 谢谢 不用了
Big breakfast.
早饭吃太撑了
I can't wait!
我等不及咯
For what, Olaf?
等不急什么 雪宝
For your family tradition. What is it?
等不及看你们的家族传统啊 是什么呢
Tell me, tell me, tell me!
告诉我 告诉我 告诉我
Do we have any traditions, Elsa?
我们有什么家族传统吗 艾莎
Do you remember?
你还记得吗
Well, I remember...
这个嘛 我记得...
It was long ago
在很久以前
They would ring the bell
他们会敲响钟声
We could hear it chime through Arendelle
我们能听见钟声响彻阿伦黛尔
I remember the way that I felt back then
我记得当时的感觉
We would ring in the season
我们会在节日里敲响钟声
We would ring in the season
我们会在节日里敲响钟声
But the Yule bell was for the kingdom.
但是钟声是为王国而敲的
What about us?
那我们自己家呢
After the gates were closed, we were never together.
自从城门紧闭后 我们就再也没团聚过
Elsa?
艾莎
I'm sorry, Anna.
对不起 安娜
It's my fault we don't have a family tradition.
都是我的错 让我们没有家族传统
Wait, Elsa...
等等 艾莎...
Sven! Anna and Elsa don't have a family tradition.
斯特 安娜和艾莎没有家族传统
I know it's sad...
我知道这很难过
but I have a solution!
但我有解决办法
We'll go and find the best tradition
我们去寻找安娜和艾莎
Anna and Elsa have ever seen...
见过的恐怖片最棒的家族传统
and bring it back to the castle!
然后把它带回城堡
Are you with me?
你和我一起去吗?
OW!
哇哦
Let's go find their tradition!
我们去帮她们找传统回来
Ooh. House number one.
第一家
举报/反馈
最近更新生活资讯
- 反转再反转,这部科幻末世灾难片真的爽
- 快捷指令sky电影捷径库
- 2021《自然》年度十大人物:塑造科学,造福社会
- 千里单骑救萝莉却被捕,“正义使者”成了谁的牺牲品?
- 浪漫爱情励志人生 最震撼人心的十部日剧(图)
- 短篇小说(家庭伦理)
- 推动农业绿色低碳循环发展 推动农业绿色发展、协调发展
- 资料:成奎安电影作品《灯草和尚》(1992)
- 稻盛和夫《活法》1
- 合肥市第六中学2019-2020学年下学期2019 级高一年级线上线下教学衔接学
- 全网的电视剧,电影和动漫无偿观看(每年的都有哦)
- 理想国
- 刺激!梅州首部限制级伦理微电影《幻镜》网络首映!
- 男人为何迷恋女人胸部?
- 陆小曼与林徽因:都是富养的女儿,差别在哪里?
- 问题已被解决?
- 看了多少烂片,才找出这92部经典!
- 金高银:怎么从拿8个电影奖的怪物新人沦为了被众嘲的“资源咖”?
- 猎天下第2部:河阴之变
- 封神演义读后感100字(五篇)
- 又一部岛国神作,堪称校园版《权力的游戏》!
- 【全面解读】2022年以后,再无“国产”BCBA?
- 鬼文化(商代的帝王文化))
- 豆瓣9.2分年度第一佳片,每一秒都是夏日初恋的味道
- 社会的重器:性侵犯罪信息统一查询平台,还校园一片蓝天