
电影《冒险乐园(2009)》Part1
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
Look, I'm going to be paying off these student loans
听着 我会把学生贷款还清
until, like, 2003.
大概 2003年吧
Hey, you want to get out of here?
想出去吗
What a rager, huh? Yeah. Yeah.
这么容易恼 恩
Isn't it weird that all this,
期末的时候 我们俩那件事
this all happened at the end of the semester? You and me.
是不是有点儿怪怪的
James...
詹姆斯
I don't think I can see you anymore.
我想我们不会再见面了
You don't... What do you mean?
不会 什么意思?
Sorry.
对不起
Women are mercurial, man.
女人很善变的 老兄
And you did just start dating last week. It was 11 days ago.
你们上星期才开始约会 已经十一天了
You didn't tell her about the Scarlet V, did you?
你没告诉她你还是个童男吧
That has nothing to do with it. Oh, Christ. Brennan.
跟这没关系 天哪 布伦南
What? You did! You promised me!
什么 你竟然告诉她了 你答应过我的
Look, I don't lie to people who I care about.
我不愿意对我在乎的人撒谎
Yes, but you could've just left it out of the narrative.
是 但是你可以不说啊
You know?
知道吗
You don't want "virgin" to be your signifier.
你不想让童男成为你的标志吧
He takes one semiotics class, and I'm supposed to...
他选修了符号学 我
Here, drink up.
来 喝了它
You need to bed down the next lonely,
下次再遇见一个孤独难耐
plain-looking, insecure depressive
相貌平庸 恐惧忧郁的女孩儿
who throws herself at you and get it over with.
就跟她上床 了结了这事儿
Look, I know most people have low standards.
我知道大多数人都很随便
I guess I'm... I'm different.
但是 我不能
Well, you know what, we'll find you a girl, all right?
我们给你物色一个 好吧?
When we're on the Continent.
到欧洲的时候
Here's to sexually-permissive cultures!
为宽容的性文化 干杯
Yes! Focus on Europe.
向欧洲看齐
It's going to be a transformative experience.
那将会是历史性的变革
To the graduate. To the graduate.
为毕业 干杯 干杯
Yeah, so I researched some more youth hostels,
我又查了几家青年旅馆
and the median cost is just a little higher than I expected,
平均价格比我想的要高一点
about $7.68 more,
大概7美元68分多一点
multiplied by the 42 days is $322.56.
42天的话是322美元56分
Bill, do you want to take this?
比尔 你觉得呢
Excuse me, can you get me a refill here?
給我再来一杯好吗
That's an old-fashioned.
古典鸡尾酒
So with the $368 I have from Grandpa's trust fund,
我这儿有爷爷托管基金里的368元
plus the $900 you guys are already giving me, thank you,
加上你们给的900元
I do need an additional $279.11 .
还差279元11分
James, we didn't want to spoil your graduation,
詹姆斯 我们不想把你的毕业搞砸
but your father has been transferred to a different department.
但是你爸爸换工作了
Really? Is that... Is that bad?
真的吗 不太好吗
Yes, we're making less, considerably less.
是的 我们的收入减少了 少了很多
Because this trip was my graduation present, so...
但这次旅行是我的毕业礼物 所以
Sweetie, I am so sorry about this trip,
亲爱的 我很抱歉
but I'm afraid we just can't afford it.
但我们实在负担不起
You could still help me with rent next year, right?
明年可以拿房租资助我 对吗
All right, James, you're not listening to me.
詹姆斯 你没听懂我的话
Here you go, sir. There we go. Thank you very much.
您的酒 先生 好的 谢谢
Listen, here's to you, kiddo. Happy graduation.
来 宝贝 为你干一杯 毕业快乐
Wait. What am I going to do about grad school?
等等 那我上研究生的事怎么办
You know, Columbia's holding a spot for me.
哥伦比亚大学已经录取我了
Well, if you end up deciding that's what you want to do,
这样 要是你非得去的话
then obviously you're going to have to get a job.
就得去打工
A summerjob?
暑期工?
Summer in Pittsburgh.
暑假要在匹兹堡了
That's fucking harsh. It's a nightmare.
真他妈的残酷 那简直就是场噩梦
They don't like people like me where I'm from.
像我这样的人在那儿吃不开
You know, we're romantics.
我们是浪漫主义者
I read poetry for pleasure, sometimes.
我喜欢读诗
Hey, yeah, well, you know what, don't worry about it, all right?
没错 不过别担心
You know, with my dad's connections,
通过我老爸的关系
we'll get a great deal on an apartment.
我们能低价租到不错的房子
And, hey, I'll float you for the first few months.
还有 我可以帮你几个月
Yeah? Yeah.
真的? 真的
Thank you so much, Eric. Hey, don't worry about it.
太感谢你了 艾瑞克 别担心
what the hell are you doing? Our parents are right over...
你在干什么啊 我们的父母就在那边
What, them? They're clueless.
他们? 他们什么也不知道
Fuck, this is good weed.
妈的 这烟不错
Speaking of which, I just want you to know
说到这个 我是想让你知道
that you'll be with me in spirit this summer.
这个夏天 我们在精神上是在一起的
Hey, put that away. Yeah. Take it.
拿走 不 拿着
No. Take it.
不 拿着
Take it! Okay.
拿着 好吧
Look, James, I know things suck right now, all right?
听我说 詹姆斯 我知道现在情况很糟
But look at it this way,
但是想想看
in a few short months, you'll be with me,
只要短短几个月 我们就能在一起了
in New York City,
在纽约
the greatest fucking city in the world!
天下第一牛城
Like we always talked about, man.
就像我们一直说的那样
Living the adventure together.
一起冒险
Quit worrying, Brennan. That's what the weed is for.
别烦心了 布伦南 给你烟就是为这个
Bill, for God's sakes, pay attention.
比尔 看在上帝的份儿上 小心点
All right, I'm just trying to drive.
没问题 我会的
I really haven't had that many jobs, per se,
说实话 我没做过太多工作
but here are my academic records and
这是我的成绩单
my extracurricular activities.
和课余活动情况
I wrote for The Gordian Knot,
我为学校的文学期刊
it was a literary journal in college.
The Gordian Knot 写过稿子
And in math, I got 770 on the SATs,
入学考试数学得了770分
so I assume I'd be good at tabulating checks.
做做账单什么的应该没问题
These are the only jobs you've ever had?
就做过这些吗
No, no, I also spent several years
不 我还帮邻居帕尔米耶
taking care of a neighbor's lawn, the Palmieris.
照管了几年的草坪
I have their letter of recommendation here.
我这儿有封他们的推荐信
All right. Fill this out. I'll call you if anything comes up.
好吧 把这个填一下 到时候我会给你打电话
Okay.
好的
No, I've never actually driven an asphalt mixer, per se,
不 我没开过沥青搅拌机
but I did once drive my friend's van to Wisconsin
不过我开着朋友的面包车去过威斯康星
on a pretty lengthy road trip.
很远的路程
Yeah, so... Okay, is there any way I can take a lesson...
嗯 好吧 我能参加个培训什么的吗
They hung up.
他们挂了
What am I supposed to do?
怎么办
I'm not even qualified for manual labor.
我连体力活都干不了
The only place I know I can get a job
我唯一能找到的工作
is with Frigo.
大概就是去跟弗里戈一块儿干
What, at Adventureland?
什么 去游乐场?
You got a concussion on the teacup ride there
你六岁时坐旋转茶杯
when you were six.
得了脑震荡
You can do better, kiddo. No, there's nothing.
你能找到更好的 宝贝 不可能
I majored in Comparative Literature and Renaissance Studies.
我学的是比较文学和文艺复兴研究
Unless someone needs help restoring a fresco,
除非有人想找人帮忙修复壁画
I'm screwed.
否则没人会雇我
Oh, for God's sake, Bill.
天哪 比尔
Nad attack! Frigo, Frigo! Hey, get off of me.
致命攻击 弗里戈 弗里戈 走开
Brennan, come here. Frigo, stop. Okay.
布伦南 过来 弗里戈 不要
There's the lawn mower, lawn mower, lawn mower!
割草机 割草机 割草机
Yes! Frigo.
耶 弗里戈
Welcome home, Brennan!
欢迎回家 布伦南
Right here, sir! Right here, sir! Have a funtastic time!
这边 先生 这边 玩得开心
I don't have much work experience, per se, but...
我没什么工作经验 不过
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Paulette? Come in, Paulette? Bobby?
波莱特?回话 波莱特? 鲍比?
Bobby?
鲍比?
Paulette, come in, Paulette? Channels.
波莱特 说话 波莱特? 破信号
You just... You gotta press it. Oh, they're gone.
按一下 没了
Okay.
好
举报/反馈
最近更新生活资讯
- 反转再反转,这部科幻末世灾难片真的爽
- 快捷指令sky电影捷径库
- 2021《自然》年度十大人物:塑造科学,造福社会
- 千里单骑救萝莉却被捕,“正义使者”成了谁的牺牲品?
- 浪漫爱情励志人生 最震撼人心的十部日剧(图)
- 短篇小说(家庭伦理)
- 推动农业绿色低碳循环发展 推动农业绿色发展、协调发展
- 资料:成奎安电影作品《灯草和尚》(1992)
- 稻盛和夫《活法》1
- 合肥市第六中学2019-2020学年下学期2019 级高一年级线上线下教学衔接学
- 全网的电视剧,电影和动漫无偿观看(每年的都有哦)
- 理想国
- 刺激!梅州首部限制级伦理微电影《幻镜》网络首映!
- 男人为何迷恋女人胸部?
- 陆小曼与林徽因:都是富养的女儿,差别在哪里?
- 问题已被解决?
- 看了多少烂片,才找出这92部经典!
- 金高银:怎么从拿8个电影奖的怪物新人沦为了被众嘲的“资源咖”?
- 猎天下第2部:河阴之变
- 封神演义读后感100字(五篇)
- 又一部岛国神作,堪称校园版《权力的游戏》!
- 【全面解读】2022年以后,再无“国产”BCBA?
- 鬼文化(商代的帝王文化))
- 豆瓣9.2分年度第一佳片,每一秒都是夏日初恋的味道
- 社会的重器:性侵犯罪信息统一查询平台,还校园一片蓝天